Music Streaming Apps - Are They Worth It?

Music streaming apps have become more and more popular as years pass and technology changes. Remember those days where you put a CD in and played all the tracks to an album!? Well that is no longer a thing unfortunately. (My 2018 car does not even have a CD player in it... I was so shocked) As this shift in technology has occurred, it has forced more people to adapt music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, or Sound Cloud on their devices. This makes listening to music SO easy. It even allows people to create their own playlists for certain occasions: working out, doing homework, or relaxing with friends. Although these streaming services offer free or premium options, if people choose to go with the free plan, they have to listen to ads every couple of songs which is a total mood killer if you ask me. So all in all, I fully believe that paying for these music streaming apps are totally worth it. I use Spotify and love all the curated playlists that pop up going off of the songs that I have listened to recently. At just $4.99 a month for a student membership that includes Hulu, AND Showtime, I couldn't be happier. Check it out and let me know what you think below whether you are already subscribed or not! 

Image result for music streaming services

Comments

  1. With the advance technology, things become more easy to access and require less storage. My husband was a track album collector in the late 1980 and early 1990, and he bought a nice CD players too. Now, those things became one of antique collections in my basement :-). However, he stopped listening to CD player after all tracks were available online and easy to access any where he went. I do not really like to listen to music, unless I am in a bad or sad moon. I heard from many people who use Spotify to listen to their favorite songs. Finally, I decided to try Spotify. So far, I like it but I chose a free option, instead of premium since I listen to it occasionally. Playlist is awesome because I could create and save my own preference songs in my playlist without searching its tracks again. Unfortunately, the free option, I can not listen to the tracks offline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake News: What Should We Do About It?

Research Paper Synopsis- Social Media is causing teens and young adults to develop anxiety and depression.

Closing in on the End